Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mars in Aquarius- Unconventional Tactics


Alright Hellraisers! Mars is officially into Aquarius, and there are some things you need to know to rock this out.

Since Uranus is in Aries, this is yet another mutual reception, which means the planets work together to support actions taken, to varying degrees of efficiacy. With Mars and Uranus, you can definitely believe there is going to be some action here, and it will be FAST! The trouble is, its going to be very hard to predict and prepare for it.

With this, Mars helps to discipline Uranus' insanity a lot, and channel his brilliance where it would actually be productive. For his part, Uranus lights a fire under Mars' ass and opens him up to whole new worlds that he had never cared to explore before. Its good for both of them.

What it isnt is stable. These two do not lend themselves easily to anything that might help make it last, so your job is to capitalize on the moment and put in the work to use these crazy skies for your own benefit.

How do you do this, you ask? Easy- You have to know your chart though, for maximum effect. Wherever these two are in the chart is about to be lit up like 10,000 Christmas trees. For me, its the 2nd and 4th houses, so money and security are the focal points right now for your not-so-humble Astrologer. So go buy some consults, and help me feed my legal team (seriously, they're about to riot, or at least demand to be paid...). Once you know your chart, just do Mars and allow for the insanity of Uranus in those particular areas, and watch the awesome transpire!

Today and tommorow are the absolute best days to get on top of this, as the transit will be exact then, but these two will be in mutual reception til February starts, so youll have some time. But start now, and prepare for awesome!

-The AstroGeek

2 comments:

  1. MY OH MY!!! where do I start with the conjunctions and angles between the planets on my chart. Not just my birthchart, but my current and upcoming solar returns.

    I don't know what the hell any of it means, but something is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha there usually is insanity happening! Currently im in a Cold War with Neptune square my Sun, and Saturn opposed to my Moon/ Mercury, so I feel for you. If youd like me to take a look, I do offer consults!

    ReplyDelete